Welcome

Thank you for choosing to log onto my blog page. I will shortly be travelling around South Africa, Australia and New Zealand. I plan to travel for 12 months and would like to share my adventures with you all.

Friday 25 January 2008

Wednesday 23rd January - Cape Town


Due to me being disorganised and not realising that the tour I begin this Sunday covers a trip to the top of Table Mountain, we re-organised ourselves and travelled around the South Western Tip of Africa. This included a range of mountains stretching from Signal Hill in the north to Cape Point in the south and the seas and coastline of the peninsula. The narrow stretch of land with its valleys, bays and beaches is surrounded by the waters of the Atlantic Ocean in the west and the warmer waters of False Bay and has within its boundaries two world-renowned landmarks - Table Mountain and the Cape of Good Hope.

2 comments:

Catherine Redfern said...

Hi Suzanne
Trust you to not realise that your tour included Table Mountain! Looks like you are enjoying yourself - lucky you.
Catherine

Anonymous said...

Nice picture - maybe should have taken some more??!! :-)
GREAT meeting you - Have fun...
Pete